Terms and Definition of Investment Credit!

The lack of all information about financial finance sometimes causes difficulties in taking appropriate steps in managing personal or business finances. The problem that is usually faced is ignorance around the notion of investment credit.

If you have decided to take an investment credit facility, then you know the steps that banks take to provide that facility. Usually the Bank carries out a verification process and then checks the business carried out by the borrower. Therefore each of those who want to apply for an investment loan must complete the requirements quite a lot. Before discussing the requirements of applying for investment credit, first know of the investment credit below.

 

Definition of Investment Credit

Investment Credit

 

Investment Loans are loans with a long or medium term payback period. Debt can also be raised to finance some goods as capital in a rehabilitation plan or the construction of a company project. To be able to pay off investment loans, company owners usually use the money from the profits from the use of corporate investment loans.

In terms of investment credit, in addition to the conditions that you must meet in applying for investment loans usually have the characteristics to is

  • As an addition to business capital or business
  • Pseudo R / R Credit System (Taking Over)
  • Having careful planning
  • Establish long-term credit

To be able to apply for an investment credit requires several requirements including:

 

Feasibility study

study loans

 

Feasibility Study is a feasibility study that aims to assess the feasibility of implementing a business / business, while the aspects analyzed in this study such as company benefits (Financial Benefits), benefits received by the community from the project (Social Benefits) and Macro Economic Benefits.

 

Trading Business License (SIUP), Company Registration Certificate (TDP) and others.

business loans

 

If you have a business, then you need a Trading Business License (SIUP), for proof of the business you are running. In addition, the Company Registration Certificate (TDP) is an official record issued based on the provisions of the law or implementing regulations, and contains mandatory items that are registered by each company. Without having SIUP and TDP, the business or business being run is illegal. For this to be able to apply for an investment credit, you must have this SIUP and TDP as a condition for the application.

  • The maximum credit is 15 years and the maximum grace period is 4 years.
  • Borrowers are required to submit additional collateral if according to the bank is required.
  • The maximum funding borne by the bank is 65% while the remaining 35% is self financing.

Quite a lot and complicated isn’t it? Though this investment credit is very much in demand in Indonesia, for business owners it is strongly recommended to use investment loans to develop their business. Because, the payment system is easy and can be paid in installments or paid at the end of the tenor.

 

Investment loan requirements 

Investment loan

 

Some of the investment loan requirements above may be an obstacle for you. For those of you who need investment credit Acceleration as a peer-to-peer (P2P) lending platform can help you develop your own business. Submission requirements are also easier, such as:

  1. Your business has been running for 1 year and its location is in Jabodetabek, Banten and Bandung. For outside the region, you can still apply for an investment credit from Lite Lenders if the proposed loan is more than 200 million.
  2. Minimum loan of $75 million
  3. Your business has a profit of the past year
  4. Includes checking accounts in the past 3 months
  5. Fill out the form and provide complete supporting documents

Use Acceleration as your preferred investment credit service because Acceleration is already trusted by more than 100 SMEs with funds channeled in excess of $120 billion so for the security and ease of service from Lite Lenders there is no need to doubt. If the requirements you submit are ready, all you have to do is submit them via the Accelerated mobile application with an easier and safer process.